Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year from LP

Happy New Year from LP

Jings, Crivens help ma boab, as they say around these parts. It’s Hogmany and Mummy  and Daddy are both in their “comfies” and about to sit down to watch TV. I can’t believe what a couple of party poopers they are but I guess they are getting on a bit. Mummy got a birthday prezzie of a pink leopard skin Onesie  and has decided to put it on. Daddy is clearly not a fan of the Onsie and has struggled for the past 4 months or so to do up my baby grow’s without having ‘spare’ poppers. I suspect he may be similarly  frustrated when it comes to mummy’s Onesie.
Anyway… Once again I digress. I just thought that I would say Happy New Year to you all. It’s been a great year for me and although I have say  cheerio to a few people I have said  hello to others. Don’t worry though, all those who have played a positive part in my early life thus far won’t ever be forgotten and mean an awful lot to me.

Mummy and Daddy have had a bit of a year too. The Stork brought me when the weather was way too hot. During the day I was covered in factor 50 and by night, the heat didn’t really help the blackout blinds stay stuck to my bedroom window, despite Mummy using a party pack of Duct Tape.  I’ve got to say that, once Daddy calmed down a bit, they were both quick learners. Code Brown’s, which used to cause consternation are now easily dealt with. As for food, well I eat pretty much anything, except for Steak Pie, which, to be honest, I don’t really understand. I think they will do just fine though. There were a few things that they should have realised sooner rather than later and saved themselves a load of worry.
Terminal Nappy Rash happens due to teething and not due to being novices in the nappy changing and the bum washing department.
Learn how to collapse my buggy before you place me in it and don’t drive 20 miles to Mothercare in order to ask rather than contacting the Stork. How embarrassing are you guys. MINTER!!

As you will all know I had my first Birthday a wee while ago. That went fine, em, yes, FINE! So fine that I can barely force myself to speak of it, but I feel that I can’t carry this resentment any longer. Daddy, no party bags, epic fail!!! You didn’t even redeem yourself by handing out crappy party cups. In future I shall leave the party planning to my future Godmother as she has proved her credentials when she bought me my first pair of pink Converse.

On the same subject, I also have to be grateful for my lovely family. Everyone has welcomed me in with open arms. I couldn’t feel more wanted, needed and loved. Mummy and daddy are very grateful for this too. It’s not only family who are important. I have all of Mummy and Daddy’s friends who care for them and me too and are so happy that my Mummy and Daddy have their very own Little person at last.

Well that’s enough from me. Thank you all again for being a part of my life. Keep a wee eye out for my future adventureshttp://ddandthelittleperson.blogspot.co.uk/  and be sure to fuss over me when next we meet.

The olds and I wish you good health and happiness for 2014
One last thing… If something, or someone is worth fighting for. Fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment